Why Choose Ireland?
Maybe it’s the music 0r the breathtaking landscapes or the witty humour and long, effortless conversations. Even without a drop of Irish blood in your veins, it’s easy to fall in love with Ireland’s charms, traditions, and a strong sense of community. Here are some reasons to come to Ireland, be it as a student, healthcare worker, for Business or even to settle down.
- Job Opportunities: – Practically all of the biggest tech and pharma companies in the world (Google, Facebook, Apple and Twitter) have their European HQs in Ireland because of the low corporate tax rates and the skilled local workers.
- First-World Infrastructure: – Ireland, like the rest of Europe, has modern roads, great infrastructure, a good public transport system and high-speed internet.
- Gateway to Europe: – Ireland is an ideal base for anyone looking to travel the rest of Europe. Ryanair, a budget airline is an Irish company and offers cheap flights for anyone with a wanderlust for other European Destinations.
- Quality Education: – Ireland has the 6th best Educational System in the world as reported by World Economic Forum (WEF).
- English-speaking country: – It’s simple. Fitting in and making friends is easy in Ireland as you will speak the same language. Everyone in Ireland speaks English (even in a few Irish-speaking areas).
- Breathtaking natural beauty: – The natural beauty of Ireland is undeniable. From the rolling green hills of Kerry to the golden beaches swept clean by wild Atlantic waves… the views of mysterious smaller islands shimmering offshore… and quaint harbour towns with their hand-painted shop fronts and colour-washed cottages. Ireland is one of the most scenic countries in the world.
- Safety: – According to the Global Peace Index produced by the Institute for Economics and Peace (IEP), Ireland is the 10th safest country in the world and the 3rd safest English-speaking country. In fact, while most police forces around the world come with machine guns, bulletproof vests and military-style get-ups the Irish Gardaí come with a nice yellow jacket and a smile but still manage to keep law and order.
- Health Care System: – Ireland has one of the best Health Care System in the World. It ranked at no. 19th among the world’s best Healthcare Systems according to the World Health Organization Ranking (WHO).
- The best music in the world: – Modern artists from U2, Hozier and even Niall Horan from One Direction are known globally while the traditional music scene in the local pub is second to none. Music is truly in the bones and souls of the Irish.
- And last but not least – The Tea & Biscuits: – It must be something in the water or how the teabags travel because you’ll never get a cup of tea and biscuits to taste as good as they do in Ireland.
Our student tenants hail from the following universities :
- University College Dublin
- UCD Smurfit
- Trinity College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- National College of Ireland
- Technical University
- Dublin Business School
- University of Limerick
- National University of Ireland Galway
We offer relocation services to the following:
- Healthcare workers
- Working Professionals
- Professionals with spouse & child